Monday, August 15, 2011

Cici blue eye

This is my 486th post on my beginners Photoshop Elements blog and possibly over 1000 pieces of art uploaded since April 30, 2010; pretty much one original per day and a few photoshopped versions.  I have run out of art even though i worked on a couple today, they're not finished and i've noticed the quality has gone downhill for awhile already.
But check back sometime; i may be back with more of the same or hopefully better or even something new and different and fabulous but who knows; time will tell.
Thanks for viewing and here is my last at least for awhile.....

Cici blue eye original


Bye for now........

Lorraina

4 comments:

Robin Panzer Art said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and commenting on the posts! I love your original piece!

Catz said...

You can't quit! I love your pictures. Sorry I have not been a good blogger friend lately. I have been really busy and traveling alot these past few months. I will try and catch up soon! Thanks for asking about me. Means a lot to know that people care. Hope all is well with you.

Inspire Others said...

Dear Lorraina,
Thank You so much for sharing with us all your wonderful and creative artworks, wishing you many blessing and a prosperous New Year 2012. Stay well☺♥☺
MoMeMa

Lorraina said...

Thank you so much ladies and sorry for not thanking you for your comments till now. Happy 2012!!!