Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Boys, a baseball and a window

I made 2 and couldn't decide which one to keep and which one to delete.  So heres both.
Hubby kind of liked the one on the left best, but i didn't because i can see where i messed up. Also its sort of plain, but not creative enough tonight to think of what to add, except maybe they could have had hats. Dunce hats! But i don't know where to find them and have them size out properly.


I kinda like the one with granny.  The look on her face is priceless. I think she's looked after these kids before and knew she should never have given them that ball.


The pics were both really easy to make; no erasing was needed. So this is the reason of why to use png files!  I didn't even know that was invented yet and thought that all images were hand erased with the eraser.Cool! I'm learning something new everyday.

No comments: